BID Members using our waste Recycling Scheme have saved money and time, and are not signed up to any contracts. The BID holds the contract .
Since April 1st, 2019, Business members have produced:
- 493,750 kgs of cardboard
- 206, 125 kgs of food recycling
- 131,650 kgs of general waste
- 100 kg of glass
- 513,750 kgs of mixed recycling
- 725 kgs of paper
- 335 kgs of WEEE and toner
- Saved 5,522 trees
- Saved 1,483 tonnes of C02
- Produced 73,682 KWH of green energy
And achieved an overall recycling rate of 90%.
There are currently no downloads available. Please check back later.